Special Projects Case Study
EMCOR UK converted existing space into a new employee training room for the offices of a high-profile industrial manufacturing and engineering company. The project involved extensive electrical work, new furniture installation, and the installation of a new glass panel and door, as well as various other refurbishments.
- Upgraded electrics to help customer’s essential equipment function better
- Installed new, state-of-the-art underfloor busbar and desk power system, designed to meet customer’s specific needs while also providing flexibility
- Future-proofing services to help extend building lifespan and minimize wear and tear
- Removed existing internal partitions and installed new glass partition and door, which helped to better utilize existing space
- New furniture installation helping to modernize office and boost employee satisfaction
About the Customer
This customer is a world-leading industrial manufacturing and engineering company. Established in the UK nearly 200 years ago, today this customer employs nearly 14,000 people in the UK.