We provide total end-to-end communications capabilities, including the design and delivery of systems that meet international and national standards such as ISO, EIA/TIA, and BSEN. We have extensive knowledge of working in secure environments, clean rooms, military establishments, and pharmaceutical, commercial, and industrial premises—and even buildings of historical heritage.
Our network design and data communication and networking services are key pieces to customized communication solutions designed to serve you.
- Full design services focused on customer requirements to support the long-term business strategies
- Qualified and trained engineers provide 25-year guaranteed solutions
- Full design service based on performance criteria
- Specialist installation of shielded and unshielded Cat 5, 5e, 6, 6a, 7, and 7a cabling solutions (and EU equivalent)
- Specialist expertise in fibre optical, blown fibre, fusion splicing, mechanical splicing, cold cure, hot melt, direct termination, and testing and commissioning of Single and Multimode systems
- Specialist installation of voice distribution PBX and PABX and VoIP systems
- Capacity to install legacy cabling, IBM Type 1, Twinax, and Thin and Thick wire systems
- Extensive knowledge of working in secure environments, clean rooms, military establishments, and pharmaceutical, commercial, and industrial premises—and even buildings of historical heritage
- Fully trained and accredited engineers with resources to assist in all elements of active hardware applications
- Network design and configuration
- Appreciation of network-related solutions (e.g. Internet protocols, networking infrastructure)
- Significant level of technical competence and ability to provide support on core industry standard network products
- Data centre design and installation of concurrently maintainable, fault tolerant systems as well as electrical power distribution, AC and cooling, life systems, and efficiency options
- CDCMP/CDCDP/RCDD design professionals for all aspects of data centre provision
- Total in-house expertise and delivery
- Full design and delivery service along with managed service and maintenance plans
- Modular and static and containerised options provided
- Full delivery provision of generators, UPS, cooling systems, fire systems, suppressant systems, access control, data communications, CCTV
- Capacity, resiliency and redundancy, fault tolerant, and concurrently maintainable systems planning
- Specialist in high-efficiency applications and PUE management
- 24/7 call and response centre
Contact us to learn more about data communication and networking service capabilities.