We offer aviation services management and specialist support in the provision of Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) to aircraft Ground Support Equipment (GSE). We operate throughout the UK and have key strategic relationships with major airlines and equipment manufacturers.
We operate from a specialised, stand-alone facility on the edge of London Heathrow airport. We also have additional engineering facilities in both apron and airside locations at London Heathrow and Gatwick airports, allowing us to deliver aviation ground services that meet our customers’ requirements in the most efficient and timely manner.
As part of our core strength in ground service equipment maintenance, we also specialise in the provision of gaseous nitrogen to airlines from our nitrogen facility at London Heathrow’s Terminal 5.
This, coupled with our ability to offer life cycle asset management and global tracking capabilities, makes us market leaders in the provision of aircraft engineering support solutions.
Here is an overview of our capabilities:
- GSE - MRO specialists to aircraft GSE and GSE maintenance
- Aircraft jacking system - capability to provide full structural load tests and certification
- Ground power units - MRO to aircraft ground power units, including electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Tooling - calibration, modification, and certification of aircraft tooling and equipment
- Aircraft docking and access systems - annual maintenance providers and specialists in reactive repairs
- Lifting equipment - certified LEEA engineers for testing and certification of both general and mechanical lifting equipment
- Design - capability to provide design services for both modifications and new equipment requirements
- Asset management - providers of life cycle asset management and global asset tracking solutions
Contact us to learn how aviation services from EMCOR UK can ensure your GSE and aviation equipment stay in top condition.
- Fixed fire suppression systems
- Commercial fire alarm systems
- Fire alarm system design
- Fire hose reels
- Dry and wet risers
- Intruder systems
- Perimeter detection systems
- CCTV systems
- IP CCTV systems
- Integrated Security Management (ISM) systems
- Access control systems
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- Automatic fire, smoke, and heat detection systems
- Aspirating smoke detection
- 24/7 fire alarm monitoring
- Public address/voice alarm systems
- Emergency lighting
- Automatic door release systems
- Fire telephone
- Intercom systems
- Barriers, gates, and turnstiles
Contact us today so we can put our fire and security systems expertise to work to protect your facilities and assets.